The following information is for Exhibitors.
For more information concerning pitch availability and advance-booking discounts, please contact Tom McGuigan at firstname.lastname@example.org and state your company name, website address, type of goods/services you provide and which show you would like to participate in (Spring or Late Summer).
VAT is not applicable. Invoices will be issued upon request.
Outdoor pitches directly in front of the grandstands are on tarmac, once these are sold out, the remaining pitches will be on grass.
Traders can specify the exact width and depth of outdoor pitches.
Marquee guy ropes, displays, vans or trailers must be included in the total pitch size. Boundaries must be strictly adhered to. Additional vehicles and/or trailers may be parked in the Exhibitor's Car Park free of charge.
Outside traders may camp overnight within the confines of their trade stands or in the campsite. It is not possible for indoor traders to camp on their pitches as the grandstands are locked overnight - but the campsite is available.
Due to height, width and weight restrictions, motor vehicles cannot be accommodated within the grandstand's indoor pitches. Trailers are possible however.
OUTDOOR TRADE STANDS
Value for money! Formulated to suit all budgets, trade prices have remained unchanged since 2012. We are proud that sole traders can exhibit their goods and services at affordable prices starting as low as £90 - advance-booking discounts may also apply.
Trade stand costs are £5 per square metre before advance-booking discounts are applied. For example:
3 x 6 = 18 sqm £90 (includes 1 staff pass)
6 x 6 = 36 sqm £180 (includes 2 staff passes)
9 x 9 = 81 sqm £405 (includes 4 staff passes)
Outdoor electrical supply: £50 for the weekend
INDOOR TRADE STANDS
Again, the aim is to provide value for money. You will find that indoor trade stands are less expensive than any indoor 4x4, Land Rover, overland or campervan show in the UK.
Indoor trade stand plans can be found in the Exhibitor Pack which can be downloaded here. In conjunction with these plans, simply choose your pitch and send an e-mail to Tom McGuigan at email@example.com. We will reply via e-mail to confirm availability.
Indoor electrical supply: £25 for the weekend
A1 4.8 x 3.4 = 16.32 sqm + 2.0 x 2.0 = 4.0 sqm Total: 20.32 sqm – £304.80
A2 4.5 x 1.6 = 7.2 sqm – £108.00
A3 3.0 x 4.5 = 13.5 sqm – £202.50
A4 3.45 x 3.0 = 10.35 sqm – £155.25
A5 3.45 x 3.0 = 10.35 sqm – £155.25
A6 2.5 x 1.5 = 3.75 sqm – £56.25
A7 2.5 x 1.5 = 3.75 sqm – £56.25
A8 4.0 x 1.1 = 4.4 sqm – £66.00
A9 4.9 x 2.9 = 14.21 sqm – £213.15
A10 2.5 x 3.3 = 8.25 sqm – £123.75
A11 2.5 x 3.3 = 8.25 sqm – £123.75
B1 2.3 x 2.0 = 4.6 sqm – £69.00
B2 2.3 x 2.0 = 4.6 sqm – £69.00
B3 1.6 x 3.6 = 5.76 sqm – £86.40
B4 1.6 x 3.6 = 5.76 sqm – £86.40
B5 2.3 x 1.6 = 3.68 sqm – £55.20
B6 2.3 x 1.6 = 3.68 sqm – £55.20
B7 2.3 x 1.6 = 3.68 sqm – £55.20
B8 2.0 x 3.0 = 6.0 sqm – £90.00
B9 2.0 x 3.0 = 6.0 sqm – £90.00
B10 2.4 x 3.0 = 7.2 sqm + 3.0 x 1.8 = 5.4 sqm Total: 12.6 sqm – £189.00
C1 1.8 x 1.8 = 3.24 sqm – £48.60
C2 1.4 x 5.5 = 7.7 sqm – £115.50
C3 2.1 x 3.0 = 6.3 sqm – £94.50
C4 2.1 x 3.0 = 6.3 sqm – £94.50
C5 2.1 x 3.0 = 6.3 sqm – £94.50
C6 2.1 x 3.0 = 6.3 sqm – £94.50
C7 2.4 x 2.7 = 6.48 sqm – £97.20
C8 2.4 x 2.7 = 6.48 sqm – £97.20
C9 2.4 x 2.7 = 6.48 sqm – £97.20
C10 2.4 x 2.7 = 6.48 sqm – £97.20
C11 1.7 x 2.0 = 3.4 sqm – £51.00
D1 2.1 x 2.0 = 4.2 sqm – £63.00
D2 2.1 x 2.0 = 4.2 sqm – £63.00
D3 2.25 x 2.8 = 6.3 sqm – £94.50
D4 2.25 x 2.8 = 6.3 sqm – £94.50
D5 2.25 x 1.5 = 3.37 sqm – £50.55
D6 2.25 x 1.5 = 3.37 sqm – £50.55
D7 2.25 x 1.5 = 3.37 sqm – £50.55
D8 2.25 x 1.5 = 3.37 sqm – £50.55
D9 3.2 x 1.5 = 4.80 sqm – £72.00
E1 2.9 x 1.1 = 3.19 sqm – £47.85
E2 2.2 x 1.2 = 2.64 sqm – £39.60
E3 2.6 x 2.3 = 5.98 sqm – £89.70
E4 2.6 x 2.3 = 5.98 sqm – £89.70
E5 2.0 x 2.0 = 4.0 sqm – £60.00
F1 2.5 x 1.7 = 4.25 sqm – £63.75
G1 4.3 x 2.0 = 8.6 sqm – £129.00
G2 7.1 x 1.0 = 7.1 sqm – £106.50
H1 3.0 x 2.0 = 6.0 sqm – £90.00
H2 4.0 x 1.7 = 6.8 sqm – £102.00
H3 2.3 x 3.7 = 8.51 sqm – £127.65
H4 3.0 x 2.6 = 7.8 sqm – £117.00
H5 3.0 x 2.6 = 7.8 sqm – £117.00
H6 3.0 x 2.6 = 7.8 sqm – £117.00
H7 5.4 x 2.6 = 14.04 sqm – £210.60
TRADE STAND TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. By completing a Trade Stand Booking Form you are entering into a contract with Off Road UK, the Organiser of ADVENTURE OVERLAND. All contracts are fully binding and non-refundable, making you fully liable for the total amount of the stand space booked.
2. Trade Booking Forms must contain an accurate description of goods being exhibited/sold. Only items of this description will be allowed.
3. Unless by prior written permission, the sub-letting of all or part of a Trade Stand by an Exhibitor is strictly forbidden.
4. Under no circumstances will auctioning, raffles, lotteries, tombolas or pick-a-ticket stands be allowed at ADVENTURE OVERLAND without prior written permission from Off Road UK.
5. Except by prior written permission from Off Road UK, the distribution of promotional flyers, leaflets, posters, banners or any other advertising material outside the confines of a Trade Stand pitch is forbidden at Stratford Racecourse. This includes all walkways and roads within the venue including entrances/exits. Offenders will be billed for this offence.
6. Unless escorted to their Trade Stand by an event official, upon arrival on site all exhibitors must register at Check-in before proceeding to their allotted Trade Stand pitch.
7. To meet our insurance requirements, all moving vehicles on site must be ‘road legal’. Supervision when unloading/loading unregistered or non-road legal display vehicles is the responsibility of the trader. An exhibitor’s car park will be available. Being a pedestrianised area, vehicle movement is restricted within the showground area between the specified show opening hours as stated above.
8. Whether complimentary or purchased, no food or beverages is to be distributed from Trade Stands.
9. Unless by prior written permission from Off Road UK, the use of amplified public address systems and/or music is strictly prohibited.
10. Generators must be either silent running, or if an older model, baffled with boards to prevent nuisance to other traders/campers. Unless by prior written permission from Off Road UK, generator times between 08:30 hrs – 23:00 hrs only. Off Road UK retains the right to prevent nuisance caused by noisy generators, in extreme cases the ejection of a trader from site without refund or recourse.
11. Traders may camp overnight within the confines of their Trade Stand pitches, or in the campsite proving a camping permit is displayed. Simply visit the Event Office to collect a camping permit covering any size tent, caravan or motorhome for up to 4 persons. Trading within the campsite is strictly prohibited.
12. Dogs under control are welcome – clean up mandatory!
13. Barbeques and open fires are perfectly acceptable, providing they aren’t likely to cause a fire hazard, and are raised so the grass is not scorched or marked in any way. Traders will be charged for damage to grass.
14. As there are few electrical hook-ups on site, the Organisers can charge batteries for wheelchairs, mobility scooters, cameras, phones, etc. at the Event Office.
15. Site facilities include toilets (including disabled access), showers, mains drinking water, Elsan emptying points, laundry.
16. Should traders require any further information whilst on site, the Event Office is located in the centre of the showground adjacent to the toilet/shower block.
17. Should inclement weather prevent the positioning or removal of your exhibit, you should contact the Event Office to arrange a suitable tow vehicle. Under no circumstances should this be attempted by any other party. If inclement weather or adverse ground conditions prevent the use of your chosen or allocated Trade Stand pitch, the organisers reserve the right to arrange an alternative pitch without prior notice. Any ground damage will be charged for at cost. In the event of exceptional weather conditions, exhibitors must provide and use protective trackway in order to prevent ground damage and consequent charges from the organisers. You are strongly advised to carry your own cancellation insurance for any event you may exhibit at. Should the event be postponed, abandoned, cancelled or re-located for whatever reason, the organiser shall not be liable in any way in respect of expenditure, liability or loss incurred by the trader. No refunds under any circumstances. Off Road UK retains the right to move or relocate Trade Stands, Display or Exhibits for whatever reason. The organiser reserves at all times the right to refuse an application for exhibition space without explanation.
18. All cancellations by the trader of a non-refundable Trade Stand pitch should be made in writing to Off Road UK.
19. Upon entering Stratford Racecourse, it is the responsibility of the trader to ensure that exhibition equipment, vehicles and all or any other property is in a condition that is safe for all persons and who may reasonably and forseeably come into contact with or be affected by it; that you, your servants and agents conform to all statutory and local conditions, directions and advices of any whatsoever, wheresoever and to whomsoever. All goods or services sold at the show should conform to current trading standards legislation.
20. Health & Safety requirements including Risk Assessments, Public Liability Insurance, shelters and the good order/operation of all vehicles & equipment within the confines of Trade Stands (whether hired or owned) are the responsibility of the trader. Exhibitors are required to take out the necessary insurance against fire and all other risks including third party claims. The Exhibitor must also indemnify the Event Organisers against all claims, damages or expense whatsoever in any way arising out of his attendance or his exhibits on the event site. The completed booking form for a Trade Stand shall be deemed as confirmation by the Exhibitor that the necessary insurance cover has been obtained, and the Exhibitor agrees to indemnify the Event Organisers, their staff and their agents against all and any claims which may arise.
21. Trading Standards – Exhibitors must comply with all relevant Trading Standards legislation; this involves safety, fairtrading and quality. There will be representatives from the local Trading Standards department on site during the Show. Please contact your local council if you require more information. Off Road UK will encourage the consumer to forward any complaints to the Trading Standards Office.
22. It is the responsibility of the trader to ensure that safety items such as multiple fire extinguishers, whether mandatory or recommended, are visible and in good working order. Similarly legal requirements such as No Smoking signs should also be clearly visible.
23. Should a trader find they need assistance with anything connected with ADVENTURE OVERLAND, simply ask an Official, Marshal, Security personnel, or of course call in to the Event Office. If we can help we will.
24. IMPORTANT: We have kept trade stand fees to a minimum, so to keep our costs down … please take your trade rubbish home! Traders flouting this basic rule will be charged plus refused entry to future events.